Dolly Lopez is the Founder and Broker of The Elite KY Homes, a brokerage that utilizes innovative marketing strategies to assist agents and their clients in achieving their real estate goals.
Since its inception in 2018, the firm set out to create an industry-disrupting model that would redefine the business and foster a unique culture rooted in the core philosophy of collaboration.
Dolly possesses an endless array of people and she uses her luxury real estate knowledge to assist her noteworthy celebrity, athletes, and distinguished network of international clientele. For Dolly, respecting and ensuring the privacy of her high-profile clients have always been just as important as “selling a lifestyle.”See More
Dolly is able to pair her broad knowledge of real estate with an extensive network of those who bump shoulders in the high-end luxury market.
Her specialties include representing both buyers and sellers, on any sized deal, across the globe, and Tampa’s most desirable neighborhoods, including Culbereath island, Bayshore beautiful, Sunset park, Davis Island, and beyond. Furthermore, she represents Louisville (Derby City) most desirable and prestigious areas including, Middletown, Norton Commons, Prospect, Anchorage, Polo Fields, Lake Forest, highlands, and more.
High-end, luxury listings are not Dolly’s sole focus. Her and her team proudly represent a wide variety of properties at varying price points across the city. Serving the client, building trust and cultivating a culture of integrity are priorities for Dolly and her team.
- Dolly was elected to be one of the 100 Most Influential Hispanics in Kentucky by Gov. Bevin.
- The same year, she was a guest as the Louisville Real Estate Expert on the American Dream TV Show.
- In 2019, she was nominated as a Way to Go Woman by Today’s Woman Now Magazine, and one of the 20 Young Leaders of Louisville nominees by YPAL and Louisville Business First,
- In August 2020, she was named Top Producer Louisville Real Estate Agent by Real Producer Magazine,
- in March 2021, she was named Rockstar Real Estate Agent by Tops Louisville Magazine. Same year in April, she was featured as An Inspiration by Today’s Woman Now Magazine (The Derby Issue) and in September, She was an Honoree in Marquis Who’s Who in America.
- Lastly, in September 2022 she was elected one of the 20 People to Know Real Estate by Louisville Business First.
Dolly is creative, trustworthy and compassionate. She also speaks Spanish and in her free time, Dolly enjoys trying out the latest restaurants, dancing, traveling and loves to spend time with her husband and children.